Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Who Am I?

Hello guys~! Let me introduce myself. My name is Lentera Ilma. People usually call me Ilma. I was born in Bandung September 9th 2000. I'm 15 years old now. I am a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung. My previous school was 2 Junior High School Bandung.

I live at Terusan Ekologi street number 2, Cigadung, Bandung. I live with my parents, my aunt, and my uncle. I have two siblings, one sister and one brother, but they don't live with me. My big sister's name is Rasyida Noor. Now she is 22 years old. She had just earned a bachelor in University of Groningen, Netherlands. Now, she want to find a job in Netherlands before continue her study being a magister. And my brother's name is Damar Zaky. He is 18 years old. He just graduated from senior high school. He continue his study in Telkom University.

Not only my family who live with me, there are also my pets. I have so many pets. There are 4 weasels, snakes, 2 otters, fishes, and 3 turtles. If you want to go to zoo, just come to my house. If you ask me my favourite pet, I can't answer it. I love all of my pets because they have their own character. For me, they are also my family.

Well I have many hobbies. I do my hobbies in some situation. For example, when I am happy, I usually dancing, drawing, studying, shopping, and reading novel or manga. My favourite manga is Detective Conan. I have loved this manga since I was little. I knew it from my brother and sister. They really often read or watch the anime. Even now I have all the books from volume 1 to volume 88. After 22 years the manga still go on. I don't know when it will be end.

When I am in a sad situation, I usually listen to music or play my violin. I don't know why when I play my violin, I feel better. It makes me feel really peaceful even if I play it badly. It makes me feel better in every situation for example when I feel sad, when I'm nervous or when I'm angry. It works better than listen to music. And also, I usually play with my pets when I feel bad especially my otters. They are so cute and smart. I usually disturb and make them angry because they looks so cute when they're angry. The most important thing to do when I feel bad is sleeping. Because with sleeping, you just forget all your problems.

 Well, that's enough from me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment